DIY Wire and Wool Cactus Tutorial by Nicole Valentine Don for Justina Blakeney. Really easy and very oiginal tutorial. For more cactus DIYs (cupcakes, painted rock cactus, felt cactus etc…) go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/cactus
DIY 9 Kinit and Crochet Baby Animal Free Patterns from Ravelry. Sign up at Ravelry for free and pay patterns and you can sort patterns in anyway imagineable.
- Baby Hedgehogs by Kati Galusz
- Newbon Guinea Pig by Kati Galusz
- Tiny Baby Bunnies by Anna Hrachovec
- Chichester the Pig by Helen Apocalypse
- The Parlor Cat by Sara Elizabeth Kellner Don’t have a cat sitting in your window? Make one.
- Baby Flamingo by Susan Anderson
- Mini Alien by Barbara Prime.
- Fair Isle Baby Mice by Janet McMahon
- Hamsterbeans by Emily Stoneking.
DIY Coss Stitch Pineapple Pendant Tutorial and Pattern from The Pink Samurai. The best part of this tutorial is that you can take it and cross stitch other things with it.
DIY Crochet Shark Pouch by Tamara Kelly on Ravelry. People who made this pattern overwhelmingly “loved it”.You have to sign up for Ravelry but it is easy to do and so worth it. Top and Bottom Left Photos: DIY by Tamara Kelly. Bottom Right Photo: DIY by thiswaythatway here. She added red felt to the mouth. In honor of shark week starting August 10th, 2014.