DIY Easy Stenciled Typography Water Pet Bowl Tutorial from inspiration & realisation here. Love really good and stylish DIYs for pets. This one uses contact paper for the stencil and non-toxic Pebeo Porcelaine 150 Paint Pens (just don’t place design on plates or inside of cups where food comes in contact with it) – so you can put them in the dishwasher unlike the untested (for toxicity) sharpies. For pages more of PET DIYs go here: http://truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/pets
Tag Archives | typography
DIY Typography Coasters or Hot Plates Made Out of Cork. Examples of hand cut cork, and then laser cut plywood and MDF. The hand cut ones are very doable. Tutorial by Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories here.
- Cats Rule Everything. By Chris Piascik here.
- We are Stardust. By James Brown here.
- Dept. of Messing About. Hand Pressed Print by Thursday Press here.
- We Would Like to Remind You… by James Brown here.
- Some of Us are Dipped in Flat… Quote from Wendelin Van Draanen from her story “Flipped”, later made into a movie. here.
- When People Ask Me How Did You Get to be So Creative?…here.
- When We’re Together, We’re Cooler than Everyone Else. From Etsy here.
- Don’t Try to Win Over the Haters here.
- May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor. Free Template here.
accessories art beads books bracelet bracelets chains cheap children christmas colorful crafts design diy diy fashion diy jewelry embroidery etsy fabric fashion fashion diy favorites felt food gifts graphics halloween hearts holidays jewelry knitting knockoff necklace paper pendant printables recycle sewing steampunk tutorial typography upcycle valentines day wall art yarn