DIY Glue Gun Labels on Painted Jars Tutorial from Pure and Noble. Easy to do and cool looking. Write on a jar with a glue gun then spray paint.
How to make a Clementine Candle. Ingredients: Clementine, olive oil, knife, matches. Simple tutorial from Apartment Therapy here.
DIY Newspaper Nails. Tutorial in French at La Passion du Nail Art here. But basically you’ll need scissors, a pale nail polish color with a base coat, a newspaper, alcohol (such as vodka) and a top coat.
- Apply base coat and 2 coats of varnish and dry.
- Cut small pieces of newspaper big enough to cover your nails.
- Soak your nails in alcohol.
- Cover your nails with small pieces of newspaper, then remove the newsprint slowly.
- Let dry and apply top coat.