DIY Jewelry Display Box. Unique and Practical at the same time. How-to from Smallgood Hearth here.
DIY Jewelry Displays: Bracelet Stand, Bracelet Holder and Necklace Holder. themariechelon from Tumblr made these really pretty and very clever jewelry holders and asked if I’d be interested in posting them. Basic how-to (I hope I’m getting this right!):
- cover piece of wood with fiberfill/batting
- cover that with fabric and pull it tight and staple in back
- add buttons and top frame
- add hooks for necklaces and curtain brackets/rods for bracelets for wall display
- add wooden dowels for stacked bracelets for table display
DIY Recycled Shampoo Bottle into a Gym Toiletries’ Kit. This may not be a sexy DIY, but it is simple, waterproof and you don’t have to be upset if it gets stolen. Tutorial by Don’t Eat the Paste here.