DIY Jewelry Display Box. Unique and Practical at the same time. How-to from Smallgood Hearth here.
DIY Jewelry Displays: Bracelet Stand, Bracelet Holder and Necklace Holder. themariechelon from Tumblr made these really pretty and very clever jewelry holders and asked if I’d be interested in posting them. Basic how-to (I hope I’m getting this right!):
- cover piece of wood with fiberfill/batting
- cover that with fabric and pull it tight and staple in back
- add buttons and top frame
- add hooks for necklaces and curtain brackets/rods for bracelets for wall display
- add wooden dowels for stacked bracelets for table display
DIY Recycled Shampoo Bottle into a Gym Toiletries’ Kit. This may not be a sexy DIY, but it is simple, waterproof and you don’t have to be upset if it gets stolen. Tutorial by Don’t Eat the Paste here.
DIY Felt Rosebud Basket. One of the easiest tutorials ever. No sewing (you can either use or a stitch or glue gun). Also, the felt is from Joanne’s Frabric Store. Tutorial from The Blooming Thread here. *one image download