DIY Chain, Ribbon and Cord Clutch Strap Tutorial from Crimenes de la Moda here. Love this chain detail I’ve been seeing from lots of tutorials on Crimenes de la Moda like on this purse I posted here. Again, a shout out to Chic Steals who introduced me to this wonderful blog. I’d like everyone to think I “discovered” this blog because I’m brilliant, but I’m not and get inspiration from blogs all over the internet.
A Roundup of Roundups of Hundreds of Bags, Totes and Purses Tutorials. In response to marupload‘s question about tutorials for bags, specifically totes (but not huge) and maybe lunch bag size. Here is a list of hundreds of bags:
- Roundup of over 100 bags – truly mind boggling number and every type under the sun! (Squidoo) here. *Photo: Sonya Syle – made out of a map here.
- Roundup of 6 Lunch Bags (Sew, Mama, Sew!) here. *Photo: A Lemon Squeezy Home
- Roundup of 39 Bags of all Shapes and Sizes (Frugal and Thriving) here. *Photo: mmmcrafts
- Roundup of 12 Free Bag and Purses Tutorials (How About Orange) here. *Photo: Melissa Esplin
- Roundup of 9 Different Bags (How About Orange) here. *Photo: Artsy Crafty Babe
- Roundup of 6 Bags – picked because of the “one hour bag” pictured (Cactus and Olive) here. *Photo: Skip to My Lou
- Roundup of 10 Recycled Sweater Bags (A Sewing Journal) here. A few of the links are broken, but wonderful inspiration. *Photo: A Lemon Squeezy Home
- Roundup of lots and lots of bags broken into small, med. and large bags. Not a lot of photos (Whipup) here. *Photo: noodle head
- THE ULTIMATE SITE: Free Purse, Bag & Tote Patterns and Tutorials here. Click on “gallery” to see 100s of tutorial from around the web. *Photo: Sew4home
DIY Roundup of Book Clutches. Can’t afford the Kate Spade or Olympia Le Tan book clutches? Thanks, I Made It has 4 different approaches – something for everyone – at her blog here.