DIY Coffee Mug Holder Jewelry Display from… Me. I have four of these hanging in my closet and here is a link for one at Amazon for $10.24 (top photo), but you can find these so much cheaper anywhere. They don’t take up much space, you don’t destroy your walls, and most importantly you don’t have to unhook and hook your necklaces every time you want access to them. Simple and cheap. EDIT: a comment was made on my FB page that the Dollar Store/Dollar Tree sometimes carry these.
DIY Chain Collar Necklaces. Excellent tutorial from Hello Whimsy here.
Five Easy Wooden Bead Necklace Tutorials. Why do I love wooden beads? They are cheap and so easy to alter and kids and grownups alike can create with them! *See also The House of Kami Wooden Bead Knockoff here. Photos and direct link to tutorials:
- Kate Spade $128 Rosewood Dot Necklace here.
- DIY Kate Spade Inspired Necklace (Henry Happened) here.
- DIY Wooden Bead Gold Hex Nut Necklace (Sally J Shim) here.
- DIY Color Blocked Wooden Bead Necklace (Laura Parke) here.
- DIY Gold “Dipped” Wooden Bead Necklace (Little Birdie Secrets) here.
- DIY Dyed Wooden Beads with Rit Dye (Martha Stewart) here. *See also natural dyed wooden beads here.