DIY Easy Strawberry Rhubarb Mason Jar Mini Pie Tutorial and Recipe from Free People here. This uses store bought crust (I really like Pillsbury pie crust – the one in the refridgerated section). You could also use ready made filling. For another mason jar mini pie recipe where the crust is in the jar and more like a normal pie go here.
truebluemeandyou: DIY Mason Jar Tiny Pies. Since it’s near Thanksgiving and the holidays I thought I’d reblog one of my favorite food/gift posts.
DIY Mason Jars Tiny Pies. So easy after reading this post. You can use store bought pie crust (I really like Pillsbury pie crust – the one in the refridgerated section) and canned filling. Tutorial and recipes from Camille Styles here.
Roundup of DIY Galaxy and Glow In The Dark Jars Tutorials. What I found for searching for good tutorials: lots of identical photos with no source and half baked tutorials that pretend to recreate the source photo with no photo to back it up, and Pinterest links to general boards (UGH). *Tip: glow sticks don’t last more than a night.
- Glitter and Glow Stick Galaxy Jar Tutorial from Foam here.
- Glow Stick Jar Tutorial from One Late Night here.
- Glow Paint Undiscovered Galaxies’ Jar Tutorial by From Panka with Love here. *Look in the comments section where people in the US buy glow in the dark paint, or go here or here.
- Do you want to make your own glow paint out of glue and yellow highlighters? DIY Glow Paint here and how to make glow water here from Train Up a Child.
- Glow Paint Dark Firefly Jar from Come Together Kids here.
- Glow Paint Small Jars from A Smith of All Trades here.