- How to Knit with Fingers: Little Bird School School of Stitchcraft here.
- How to Knit with Fingers: flax & twine here.
- DIY Woven Finger Knitting Hula Hoop Rug (flax & Twine) here.
- DIY Finger Kniting Scarf (Dana’s Fashion Blog) here.
- DIY Finger Knitting Jersey Knit Bracelets (V and Co.) here.
- DIY Finger Knitting Felted Scarf (BurdaStyle) here.
DIY Free Pattern for Star Wars Knit Blanket. You could also do this is cross stitch. Star Wars Knit Charts by Leah Fenton here. *The website is strangely fussy and you have to refresh.
DIY “I Knit So I Won’t Kill People” Freezer Paper Stencil Pillow. Good tutorial that tells you the font and size of the font used (thank you!). Tutorial from inspiration & realisation here. *If you want more info on freezer paper stenciling try here.
*If you want to knit this quote (with “don’t” instead of “won’t”) here to see what it looks like and for the new link (this used to be a free pattern but is now $1.05 at Ravelry. Lesson learned: all the really good knitting/crochet/felt/sewing patterns eventually seem to end up not being free so copy them when they are!).
DIY Free Pattern for Knitted Tiny Baby Bunnies from Mochimochi Land here. There is also a contest involving the bunnies ending April 2, 2012 here:
Contest from Mochimochi Land “t’s getting to be that time of year when Tiny Baby Bunnies multiply and melt the world with cuteness! We want to see your cutest, cleverest, and most creative uses of the Tiny Baby Bunnies, a free pattern from Mochimochi Land.”