- Cats Rule Everything. By Chris Piascik here.
- We are Stardust. By James Brown here.
- Dept. of Messing About. Hand Pressed Print by Thursday Press here.
- We Would Like to Remind You… by James Brown here.
- Some of Us are Dipped in Flat… Quote from Wendelin Van Draanen from her story “Flipped”, later made into a movie. here.
- When People Ask Me How Did You Get to be So Creative?…here.
- When We’re Together, We’re Cooler than Everyone Else. From Etsy here.
- Don’t Try to Win Over the Haters here.
- May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor. Free Template here.
Copyright Infringement and Attribution
From Mrs. Greene here (and yes, she knows there’s a typo). Some day someone will get pissed and want to make an example out of someone, and I don’t want it to be me.
An excerpt from Mrs. Greene’s site:
Copying entire blog posts in ANY context without permission is theft of intellectual property. Yes, it’s illegal. Yes, it’s prosecutable.
DIY Four Sting Braid. Excellent site with clear drawings of other braids and knots used in jewelry making, leather work etc… All braiding charts are at Luis Ortega’s Rawhide Artistry here.
Yesterday my friend Jonathan (who posts a new song everyday) wrote a song about shitty kids complaining about not getting iPhones, iPads, cars, etc. for Christmas. His song was inspired by Jon Hendren retweeting random kids complaining about their Christmas “disasters.” After listening to Jonathan’s song I got sucked into reading these tweets from, presumably, the shittiest kids on earth. Dear Terrible Teenagers, I hate you. Prints & more available at Society6! / Daily Drawing #1004. (via Shitty Kids – chrispiascik.com)
Read the whole post! Go to Chris Piascik’s site to watch the YouTube Video: WTF?! I Wanted an iPhone!!! Song. Hilarious and depressing at the same time.