DIY Egg Free Safe to Eat Cookie Dough Recipe from Artsy Fartsy Mama. Have you ever had food poisoning? A friend of mine almost died from it – fruit salad left out too long at an upscale NYC takeout place. I will never eat raw cookie dough with eggs and even the frozen cookie dough warns you about food poisoning. This is why I love this recipe.
DIY Glow in the Dark Lemonade Recipe from Girl Loves Glam. Well it only glows just under black lights. This DIY came about when the author went to a party and saw that tonic water glowed under the black lights.
Roundup of 9 Poke Cake Recipes. My most pinned image is the Oero Pudding Poke Cake from the Country Cook. Why do people love poke cakes? They are simple and fun to make! KID FRIENDLY RECIPES.
- Oreo Pudding Poke Cake fom the Country Cook.
- Strawbery Milkshake Poke Cake from Sewlicious Home Decor. Instead of milk use ice cream.
- Banana Pudding Poke Cake from The Country Cook.
- Grasshopper Poke Cake from Something Swanky.
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Pudding Poke Cake from Eighteen25.
- Rainbow Jello Poke Cake from Flour on My Face. “… the Rainbow one I poked the first round of holes for the first color jello. I poured that color, put the cake in the fridge to let the jello set up then I poked the next round and did the same thing. I did that for each of the separate colors.”
- Red Velvet Poke Cake with Oreo Topping from The Country Cook.
- White Chocolate Carrot Poke Cake from Mrs Happy Homemaker.
- Candy Corn Poke Cake from Kara’s Party Ideas.
DIY 4 Ingredient Coconut Cream Popsicle Recipe from Smile Monsters. Really easy to make with only 4 ingedients, 3 if you replace the milk and sugar with sweetened condense milk.