DIY Recycled Fabric Knit Bracelet Tutorial Lebenslustiger here. These are knit on double pointed needles – but the amount of knitting is so small it’s really easy. There are also links to other projects using recycled fabric.
DIY Easy Fabric Braided Elastic Headband Tutorial from Clones N Clowns here. For more DIY headbands go here and for more headpieces go here.
Hi! I have a bit of a problem. I got a bag of fabric scraps from a friend, and in it are hundreds of little floral print squares. Each square is only about an inch and a half square, and I am at a total loss with what to do with them. Any ideas?
Image Credit : Etsy seen here.
- sewn together for a mini quilted bag thing?
- Tiny square scraps = all the things one needs to make a quilt for a hamster!!!!!!!!!!!!! (truebluemeandyou: thank you for making me laugh tonight!)
- make one of those old doodle quilts where everything is just kind of haphazardly thrown together? wrap buttons? zipper pulls?
- modpodge them onto a shoe, scrapbook style. or just make a pillow filled with scraps.
- you could make a patchwork wallet/bag or decorate a bag or something you already have with those things in the picture or make the picture
- Seal the edges and go fabric origami! (truebluemeandyou: you could seal the edges with one of my must haves – fray check here)
- i would sew them around the bottom of a dress! or on spaghetti straps!
- Cover buttons and use them to decorate almost anything. (truebluemeandyou: Small Good Things covered tiny buttons with scraps of ties here)
- add them to headbands, or belts. use fabric glue to attach them and make a little rug.? just sme ideals
DIY No Commitment NO SEW Fabric Wrapped Sandals Tutorial from Glitter ‘N Glue here. If you can use scissors, make knots and use tape you can do this pretty DIY. For more shoe and sandal makeovers go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/shoes