DIY Silk Stacking Rings. One of the easiest DIYs I’ve seen that still looks nice. Silk cord and crimp beads. In the comments section one person added beads and used cheap hemp cord. Tutorial from The Lovely Dept. here.
DIY Delicate Vintage Button Necklace. Another use for vintage buttons that doesn’t require altering them. This tutorial has a lot in it: wire wrapping, cabochon setting, making a beaded chain etc… Really detailed, beautifully photographed tutorial by Small Good Things here.
- DIY Delicate Ring Bracelet Combination Hand Piece (Hey! Look What I Made!) here.
- DIY Delicate Gold Chain Rings (a pair & a spare) here.
- DIY Chain Necklace Hair Accessory (The Beauty Department) here.
- DIY Chain Rings (wobisobi) here.
- DIY Easy Rocker Chain Necklace (Vintage Wanna Bee) here.
- DIY Delicate Pearl Stacking Rings (Small Good Things) here.
- DIY Delicate Bell Bracelets (a pair & a spare) here.
- DIY Eye Pin Stacked Rings (Typical House Cat) here.
- DIY Katniss Hunger Games Inspired Bobby Pins (Art for All) here.