I love DIY bracelets with a twist. These box knot macrame bracelets use 2 different colors of cord which make them so colorful.
BUY or DIY: Leather O Ring Bracelet.
- Top Left Photo: Buy $70 Henri Pink Leather O Ring Bracelet with 30 color/leather options here.
- Top Right Photo: Buy $66 Magnolia Market Leather O Ring Bracelet here.
- Bottom Photos: DIY Leather O Ring Bracelet Tutorial from Sometimes Homemade. This is a beginner project with minimal tools needed. To be honest, I had to look at the tutorial twice to see how and where the closure was placed.
Roundup of 18 Favorite DIY Rough Crystal Tutorials from True Blue Me & You.
I love posting rough or raw crystal tutorials because most of the DIYs are easy to make and look expensive. You can find “rough crystals” at toy stores (in the science section), museum shops, craft stores and online.
*Links have been checked and all work… as of today. Lots of DIY blogs that posted a few years ago have just gone – along with their archives.
DIY Chunky Crystal Bead Leather Bracelet from Lebenslustiger here. No clasp needed, because beads are strung on elastic.
Wire Wrapped Rough Crystal Rings from Passions for Fashion. No tutorial, but if you read my blog I have posted hundreds of DIY wire wrapping tutorials.
I’m always looking for “new to me” jewelry. I’m also interested in how artists combine materials and figure out lovely closures that enhance their creations. These cuffs fasten either with a loop and button or corset style with loops and ribbon.
- Top Photo: The top cuff has been sold but you can find the details here.
- Middle Photo: $46 Lace Cuff from FleursBoheme here.
- Bottom Photo: $118 Orchid Romantic Wrist Wrap from FleursBoheme here.
For some lace jewelry DIY ideas, see below:
DIY Lace and Pearls Cuff Tutorial from French Wedding Style. Top Photo: $95 Gorgeous VIntage Lace Bridal Cuff from the Etsy store of Carellyahere. Bottom Photos: DIY by French Wedding Style.