18 Mini Bottle DIYs posted on truebluemeandyou.
Many of these mini bottle DIYs would make unique, quick, and easy gifts.
- Left: Bottled Potions Tutorial from Etsy. Love Potion, Dragon’s Blood, Wolfsbane Potion and the Antidote.
- Right: Mini Meditation Bottle made with glitter and water. I suggest a better way to make this at the link.
- Left: Knockoff Mod Cloth Sweet Shop Necklace from Quiet Lion Creations.
- Right: Mini Apothecary Bottle Necklaces from My So Called Crafty Life.
- Left: Mini Terrarium Necklace from Happy Hour Projects.
- Right: Lavender Oil Bottle Necklace from Sincerely, Kinsey.
- Left: I Love You I Hate You Bottle Rings from Ornamantea. This is where I get all my bottles in unusual mini shapes.
- Right: Secret Message in a Bottle from Happy Hour Projects.
- Left: The BIG Version – Meditation Jar. Tutorials and printable idea at the link.
- Right: Mini Bottle Necklaces from Lana Red.
- Left: DIY Inspiration: Miniature Hidden Potion Books from EV Miniatures.
- Right: Mini Meditation Glitter Bottle or Keep Calm Bottle from Mily’s Photography.
- Left: Mini Glass Bottle Wish Necklace from Embracing Messy.
- Right: Ghost Tears, Formula for Success and Nagging Doubt Potion Bottles from The Happy Heathen.
- Left: Wire Wrapped Perfume Bottle Necklace from My Salvaged Treasures.
- Right: Harry Potter Potion Necklace Tutorials from The Scrap Shoppe. Liquid Luck, Basilisk Venom and Tears of a Phoenix.
- Left: DIY Wax Sealed Fairy Dust Bottle from Think Crafts.
- Right: DIY Inspiration: Harry Potter Potion Bottle Necklaces. These are made from crystal beads, bead caps and other jewelry findings.