DIY 2 Ingredient Honeycomb Goats Milk Soap Tutorial from Freutcake. This is a semi-homemade soap as you are not mixing lye (scary to me) and other ingredients. You are using a pre-made soap base. She uses a free material to get the honeycomb look on her soaps. I really like this recipe.*This would make a nice gift alone or combined with other DIY spa gifts that I’ve posted i.e. milk baths, sugar scrubs, salt scrubs, knockoff Lush bathbombs etc… here: diychristmascrafts.tumblr.com/tagged/beauty
DIY Roundup 9 Beauty Spa Recipes. Part 2. Part 1 is here.
- Pink Tinted Lip Balm using Beeswax from Delia Creates.
- 3 Ingredient Cocoa Butter Milk Bath from All the Little Extras.
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Milk Bath from Henry Happened.
- 3 Ingredient Personalized Sugar Scrub Recipe and Printables from Jenny Highsmith. You can swap one oil for others, swap white sugar for brown, and try different essential oils.
- 2 Ingredient Crayon Lipstick from Hey Wanderer.
- Post and Guides for Beginners: Bath, Beauty and Spa DIYs from Humblebee & Me.
- Beeswax Lip Gloss from Joy the Baker.
- 2 Ingredient Kool-Aid Lip Gloss from Meet the Dubiens.
- DIY Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub from Henry Happened.
DIY Roundup 9 Beauty Spa Recipes. Part 1. Part 2 is here.
- Rose and Eucalyptus Salt Body Scrub from Prudent Baby.
- Lip Balm from Just a Smidgen.Sweet Honey Raspberry Lip Balm, Crushed Rose Petal Sparkle Lip Balm.
- Natural Lip Balm from Sincerely, Kinsey. Chocolate, Lavender and Vanilla, Honey and Chamomile
- 10 Minute Lemon and Thyme Salt Scrub fom Food + Words.
- Lush Bath Bombs from Everything Etsy.
- Chamomile Lavender Milk Bath Recipe and Printable from Handmade Mood.
- 2 Ingredient Whipped Coconut Oil Green Tea Moisturizer from Henry Happened.
- Body Butter Recipe from Love + Cupcakes.
- DIY 78 Cheap and Easy Spa Gifts.
DIY Body Butter Recipe from Love + Cupcakes. This is a really easy recipe with an amazon link for shea butter if you can’t find it locally. This would make a nice gift combined with other DIY spa gifts that I’ve posted i.e. milk baths, sugar scrubs, salt scrubs, knockoff Lush bathbombs etc… here: diychristmascrafts.tumblr.com/tagged/beauty